7/08/2014

And So it Begins...

So, I've blogged before. I've lost weight before. And gained it back. Many times. I've shared my personal struggles online. I've shared my weight loss journeys online before, as well. But one thing I have never done; never, EVER even considered EVER doing before -- is sharing a "Before" photo online. I'm petrified by the thought even as I write this. Even thinking about adding photos on to this blog post is making me feel sick to my stomach. I've always been amazed at people that could do it. Okay, maybe I would be alright with the idea of posting it along with my "After" picture. When I already look good. You know... "Hey, world. Look at this photo of me when I was a fat cow. But that was BEFORE. NOW look at me. I'm HOT!" Yeah, that would be okay. But that's not what I'm doing here. I've decided to post my before pictures while I still look this way. I've decided that I need the accountability. So I'm going to share my journey with the world. Maybe I'll inspire someone. And if I do, then it will be worth all of the humiliation. I hope.



     



Me at 200 lbs.




I NEVER want to see this size ever again!!


No comments :

Post a Comment